The show premiered in Amsterdam om 28 August 2021, did a second run in The Netherlands from October-December 2022 and will be doing a third run from October-December 2023. Please contact us for touring possibilities. We are also open for requests concerning co-productions, licensing, educational programs and masterclasses.
- Available for international touring after December 2023.
- One full day of load in / set up plus set up and rehearsals on first show day.
- One performance per day.
- Travelling with 7 performers, 5 technicians, 1 tour manager = 13 pax (+2 artistic team optional).
- Proscenium 6m high – 12m wide.
- Minimum stage size: w x d x h = 14 x 9 x 12m.
- Flying lines: min 24 sets, min 13m wide.
- Stage incl wings 18m wide, 10m deep.
- If your theatre has smaller dimensions, please let us know.
- Local hire for stage weapon (plus license).
- 2 Mega Trailers for transport set & equipment.
- Duration: 85 minutes (no intermission).
Marketing & Publicity:
- Translation of reviews after opening night in Amsterdam (pdf).
- Program for visitors (Dutch, pdf).
- Download Production Shots (zip-file).
- Download Marketing Images (zip-file).
- Online introduction available.
- Also suitable for schools (14+).
- Full international press kit available (under construction).
- Interviews, Q&A, meet&greets with cast & crew possible.
- Educational program available for high schools (optional).
Feel free to contact Marc Pil for more information.